Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Reef Magic Cruises - Marine World Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
Return hotel-coach transfers:
Cairns City and Northern Beaches: $16 p/p
(Coach transfers are operated by "Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises". The fare is per adult or child and is payable DIRECT to Reef Magic Cruises at check-in.
Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC)and jetty tax:
This levy includes EMC/Reef Tax of $3.50, Jetty Tax and Port Charges, and Administration Fees. This levy is INCLUSIVE in the fare price.
All trips are subject to weather/tidal conditions. Trips may be cancelled at the discretion of Reef Magic Cruises Pty Ltd.
Minimum numbers may apply. All helicopter flights are subject to the pilot's discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability.
Certain medical conditions (e.g Asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure) may exclude people from diving. Please check when booking. A medical questionnaire must be completed onboard.
- Included in price:
- Included in your day: 5 full hours at MARINE WORLD on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, Unlimited snorkelling...all equipment and instruction supplied, Floatation devices to assist with snorkelling supplied, Informative reef presentation with Marine Naturalist, Underwater observatory...fish and coral viewing, Semi-Sub tours with interactive commentary, Sumptuous hot & cold tropical smorgasbord lunch including fresh local prawns and vegetarian dish, Morning & afternoon tea, Friendly, personalised and professional service.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS: (additional to cruise rate) Introductory & Helmet Scuba Diving (all equipment and instruction supplied) : 1st dive : $120 2nd dive : $70 Guided Snorkel Tours : Adult : $35 Child : $25 Adventure Snorkel Safari's : Adult : $45 Child : $35 Certified Scuba Diving Pre Booked Dive Package includes 2 dives, guide and all equipment: $65 1 Dive (book and pay onboard): $60 *Wetsuit/Lycra suit hire : $6 (per suit) *Licensed bar and souvenirs available onboard *Onboard photographer *Return Hotel-Coach Transfers : Cairns and Northern Beaches: $16 p/p (Coach transfers are operated by "Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises". The fare is per adult or child and is payable DIRECT to check-in staff on the day of travel. Heli Magic : 1. 5 minute Introductory Scenic Helicopter Flight: $89 2. 10 minute Vertical Magic Heli Adventure: $148 3. 30 minute Reef Scenic: $359
- What to bring:
- Swimmers, Towel, Sun protection (SPF 30+ and water resistant), Hat (wide brimmed), Sunglasses (polarised), Cash/Credit Card for onboard purchases, Certification Card/Scuba License if "certified diving".
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children: 4-14 years (under 4 years free) Introductory scuba diving minimum age restriction 12 years
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Reef Magic Cruises departs daily at 09:00am Check-in required BY 08:30am within: Reef Fleet Terminal (Marlin Wharf) 1 Spence Street Cairns-Waterfront Return hotel-coach transfers are available upon request as an option. Pick up times are advised upon confirmation of hotel/accommodation. Coach transfers are available from Cairns city, Cairns' northern beaches and Port Douglas.
- 8 hours
- Reef Magic Cruises - "MARINE WORLD"
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Machans Beach
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach and Kewarra Beach
AUSTRALIA'S LATEST OUTER BARRIER REEF EXPERIENCE
Included in your day:
5 full hours at MARINE WORLD on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Unlimited snorkelling...all equipment and instruction supplied.
Informative reef presentation with Marine Naturalist.
Underwater observatory...fish and coral viewing.
Semi-Submersible & Glass Bottom Boat Tours with interactive commentary.
Fish Feeding demonstration.
Dedicated Dive Tender for certified divers.
Hot & Cold Buffet Lunch (incl prawns).
Morning & afternoon tea.
Friendly, personalised and professional service.
"MARINE WORLD" is the latest Outer Barrier Reef base, offering a huge range of exciting reef activities. Our purpose-built 45 x 12 metre, 2 storey platform features *an underwater observatory *upper sundeck with shade sails *children's swimming enclosure *sheltered seating area *fresh water showers *spacious deck area *easy access to the water *smaller passenger numbers (MAX 190) *personalised service. We depart Cairns-Marlin Wharf at 9am and return at 5pm allowing 5 magical hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
INTRODUCTORY & HELMET SCUBA DIVING:
Taking you diving for the first time is Reef Magic Cruises specialty. An introductory dive requires no experience- our friendly, highly qualified instructors will give first time divers an underwater experience they will never forget. There is no better way to experience the Great Barrier Reef!
(minimum age restriction 12 years. Certain medical conditions (e.g Asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure) may exclude people from diving. Please check when booking. A medical questionnaire must be completed onboard.)
CERTIFIED SCUBA DIVING:
Enjoy certified scuba diving from our Dedicated Dive Tender at exclusive sites such as spectacular drift and wall dives and colourful coral gardens suitable for divers of all levels. All certified dives are guided by one of our professional dive team to ensure the best, safest and relaxed Outer Barrier Reef underwater experience.
GUIDED MARINE SNORKEL TOUR/ADVENTURE MARINE SNORKEL SAFARI:
Join our Marine Naturalist/Biologist for a personalised and informative guided tour of the reef. A fun, educational and interactive tour, suitable for all ages and swimming capabilitites.
1. Introductory Scenic Helicopter Flights:-
A bird’s eye view of the breathtaking sights of the Great Barrier Reef. Scenic helicopter flights available throughout the day. 5 minutes flying time from Marine World.
2. Vertical Magic Heli Adventure:-
Experience the limits!! An adrenaline rushing climb to 3000ft , viewing the islands, cays and the magnificent drop-offs of the Outer Barrier Reef as you slowly spiral downward. 10 minutes flying time from Marine World.
3. 30 Minute Reef Scenic Heli Flight:-
Plenty of time to marvel at the kaleidoscope of colour, coral and sheer diversity of the Great Barrier Reef. 30 minutes flying time from Marine World.
Prices & Availability
Prices for 23 September 2014.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Reef Magic Cruises - Marine World Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
Guided Snorkel Tour
with Marine Biologist - perfect for beginners. Approx 30 minutes
Adults: $35.00 | Children: $25.00 | Family: $120.00 | Pensioners: $35.00
Adventure Snorkel Safari
Explore further from a dedicated snorkel vessel with our Marine Biologist. Approx. 50 minutes
Adults: $45.00 | Children: $35.00 | Family: $160.00 | Pensioners: $45.00
Certified Diving 1 Dive (includes Dive Guide and all equipment)
Certified Diving including dive guide and all equipment
Adults: $65.00 | Children: $65.00 | Family: $260.00 | Pensioners: $65.00
HeliMagic - Introductory Scenic Flight (5 min)
A breathtaking, uninterrupted birdseye view of the reef. 5 minutes flying time from Marine World
Adults: $99.00 | Children: $99.00 | Family: $396.00 | Pensioners: $99.00
HeliMagic - Vertical Magic (10 min)
Experience the limits - climb to 3,000ft and experience soaring views of the reef, islands and sand cays.
Adults: $165.00 | Children: $165.00 | Family: $660.00 | Pensioners: $165.00
Introductory Scuba Diving, 1st dive
All equipment and instruction supplied
Adults: $125.00 | Children: $125.00 | Family: $500.00 | Pensioners: $125.00
Introductory Scuba Diving, 2nd dive
All equipment and instruction supplied - only available when booked in conjunction with the Intro Dive 1st dive optional extra.
Adults: $75.00 | Children: $75.00 | Family: $300.00 | Pensioners: $75.00
Panorama Theme by Themocracy