Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Marine World Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
Return hotel-coach transfers:
Cairns City and Northern Beaches: $16 p/p
(Coach transfers are operated by "Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises". The fare is per adult or child and is payable DIRECT to Reef Magic Cruises at check-in.
Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC) and jetty tax:
This levy includes EMC/Reef Tax of $3.50, Jetty Tax and Port Charges, and Administration Fees. This levy is INCLUSIVE in the fare price.
All trips are subject to weather/tidal conditions. Trips may be cancelled at the discretion of Reef Magic Cruises Pty Ltd.
Minimum numbers may apply. All helicopter flights are subject to the pilot's discretion, weather, air traffic control and availability.
Certain medical conditions (e.g Asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure) may exclude people from diving. Please check when booking. A medical questionnaire must be completed onboard.
- Included in price:
- Included in your day: 5 full hours at MARINE WORLD on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, Unlimited snorkelling...all equipment and instruction supplied, Floatation devices to assist with snorkelling supplied, Informative reef presentation with Marine Naturalist, Underwater observatory...fish and coral viewing, Semi-Sub tours with interactive commentary, Sumptuous hot & cold tropical smorgasbord lunch including fresh local prawns and vegetarian dish, Morning & afternoon tea, Friendly, personalised and professional service.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS: (additional to cruise rate) Introductory & Helmet Scuba Diving (all equipment and instruction supplied) : 1st dive : $120 2nd dive : $70 Guided Snorkel Tours : Adult : $35 Child : $25 Adventure Snorkel Safari's : Adult : $45 Child : $35 Certified Scuba Diving Pre Booked Dive Package includes 2 dives, guide and all equipment: $65 1 Dive (book and pay onboard): $60 *Wetsuit/Lycra suit hire : $6 (per suit) *Licensed bar and souvenirs available onboard *Onboard photographer *Return Hotel-Coach Transfers : Cairns and Northern Beaches: $16 p/p (Coach transfers are operated by "Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises". The fare is per adult or child and is payable DIRECT to check-in staff on the day of travel.) Heli Magic : 1. 5 minute Introductory Scenic Helicopter Flight: $89 2. 10 minute Vertical Magic Heli Adventure: $148 3. 30 minute Reef Scenic: $359
- What to bring:
- Swimmers, Towel, Sun protection (SPF 30+ and water resistant), Hat (wide brimmed), Sunglasses (polarised), Cash/Credit Card for onboard purchases, Certification Card/Scuba License if "certified diving".
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Children: 4-14 years (under 4 years free) Introductory scuba diving minimum age restriction 12 years
- Departure points:
- Cairns, Queensland
Palm Cove, Queensland
Cairns Beaches, Queensland
Trinity Beach, Queensland
Yorkeys Knob, Queensland
Clifton Beach, Queensland
Kewarra Beach, Queensland
- Departure time:
9:00 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Cruises departs daily at 09:00am Check-in required BY 08:30am within: Reef Fleet Terminal (Marlin Wharf) 1 Spence Street Cairns-Waterfront Return hotel-coach transfers are available upon request as an option. Pick up times are advised upon confirmation of hotel/accommodation. Coach transfers are available from Cairns city, Cairns' northern beaches and Port Douglas.
- 8 hours
- Reef Magic Cruises - "MARINE WORLD"
- Great Barrier Reef
- Departs From
- Cairns, Palm Cove, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Clifton Beach and Kewarra Beach
Spend a full five hours at Marine World on the beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy snorkelling, reef presentations, the underwater observatory, semi-submersibles and a delicious lunch – among other activities – on this absolutely memorable day out!
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the greatest natural wonders to benefit the earth, and no trip to Australia is ever complete without getting up close at personal with this astonishing marvel. Marine World is an Outer Barrier Reef base that offers a multitude of electrifying reef activities. This large structure features an upper deck with shade sails, an underwater observatory; a kid’s swimming area, a seating area, a deck area, dining options, showers, easy water access and even a helicopter pad! Holding a maximum of 190 people, Marine World offers friendly, personalised service for all its guests.
• Explore the captivating beauty of the outer barrier reef by getting up close and personal through snorkelling or diving.
• Plunge into the depth of the ocean as you discover new exotic marine life species.
• On the other hand, stay dry with underwater observatory and semi-submersible viewing options.
• Discover the beauty of the ocean bed from the sky with numerous heli-rides at your disposal.
Departing from Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Wharf, Cairns, at approximately 9 am, this phenomenal tour allows for five hours on the Outer Great Barrier Reef at Marine World. For those taking advantage of our return coach transfers, departure points include Cairns, Cairns Beaches, Trinity Beach, Palm Cove, Yorkeys Knob, Kewarra Beach and Clifton Beach. Once you arrive at Marine World, you can enjoy unlimited snorkelling and swimming. You will also be given an informative presentation on the reef by a marine biologist.
At Marine World, you’ll be able to visit the underwater observatory for coral and fish viewing. You’ll also be given a fish feeding demonstration. Once you’re at Marine World, you can even take glass bottom boat and semi-submersible boat tours, which come equipped with interactive commentary. There’s a dedicated dive tender available for certified divers. Indulge in a buffet lunch – which includes tasty fresh prawns and options for vegetarians – to satisfy your hunger pangs after an active morning. The activities available are aplenty and even include some optional extras for a small extra fee, including:
• Introductory and Helmet Scuba Diving: If this is your first experience diving, you could not have picked a better place than the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Working with beginners is a specialty, so you can rest assured that there’s no one better experienced or more qualified than us to take you under the ocean bed. Our introductory dives require no prior experience. We will instruct you on all the essentials to give you the underwater experience of your lifetime. Of course, for your own safety, you’ll need to be older than 12 years and some people with medical conditions may be excluded.
• Certified Scuba Diving: Enjoy a certified scuba diving session at exclusive sites suitable for divers of all levels. Even if you’re certified, we prefer to keep you safe. One of our professional divers will join you for the safest and most relaxed diving experience imaginable at the Outer Barrier Reef.
• Guided Marine Snorkel Tour: If you’re interested in getting a personalised tour of the reef, join our marine biologist for a fun and informative experience. You’ll marvel at the huge variety of coral and sea life species below the calm exterior of this clear, light ocean.
• Get a bird’s eye view of the Great Barrier Reef with Introductory Scenic Helicopter flights available through the day. You can also climb to 3000 feet to view the islands, while you slowly spiral downward with the Vertical Heli Adventure. Enjoy the display of diverse corals and marine life at the Great Barrier Reef with the 30-Minute Reef Scenic Heli Flight.
The entire experience lasts for approximately 8 hours and afterwards, you’ll be returned to your original departure point.
TTG Code: topninecairnstours
Prices & Availability
Prices for 28 May 2016.
Use the calendar to book instantly
Marine World Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
Guided Snorkel Tour
with Marine Biologist - perfect for beginners. Approx 30 minutes
Adults: $35.00 | Children: $25.00 | Family: $120.00 | Pensioners: $35.00
Adventure Snorkel Safari
Explore further from a dedicated snorkel vessel with our Marine Biologist. Approx. 50 minutes
Adults: $45.00 | Children: $35.00 | Family: $160.00 | Pensioners: $45.00
Certified Diving 1 Dive (includes Dive Guide and all equipment)
Certified Diving including dive guide and all equipment
Adults: $65.00 | Children: $65.00 | Family: $260.00 | Pensioners: $65.00
HeliMagic - Introductory Scenic Flight (5 min)
A breathtaking, uninterrupted birdseye view of the reef. 5 minutes flying time from Marine World
Adults: $105.00 | Children: $105.00 | Family: $420.00 | Pensioners: $105.00
HeliMagic - Vertical Magic (10 min)
Experience the limits - climb to 3,000ft and experience soaring views of the reef, islands and sand cays.
Adults: $175.00 | Children: $175.00 | Family: $700.00 | Pensioners: $175.00
Introductory Scuba Diving, 1st dive
All equipment and instruction supplied
Adults: $125.00 | Children: $125.00 | Family: $500.00 | Pensioners: $125.00
Introductory Scuba Diving, 2nd dive
All equipment and instruction supplied - only available when booked in conjunction with the Intro Dive 1st dive optional extra.
Adults: $75.00 | Children: $75.00 | Family: $300.00 | Pensioners: $75.00
Panorama Theme by Themocracy